- Physical Therapist, Advanced Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Physical Therapy Manager, Advanced Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Bachelor and Master of Physical Therapy Degrees, University of Evansville
- WorkWell Functional Capacity Evaluation Certified
- DSI Work Solutions Functional Capacity Evaluation, Job Function Analysis, Job Function
- Matching® Certified
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association
- ASTYM® Certified
- KinetaCore Dry Needling Certified
Rebecca is a licensed physical therapist in both Indiana and Kentucky. She graduated from the University of Evansville in 2002 with both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in physical therapy.
Rebecca has received specialized training in hand care, orthopedics, and industrial rehabilitation and her clinical experience has focused on the evaluation and treatment of orthopedic, sports and work related injuries including post-surgical rehabilitation. She is certified in the manual therapy technique ASTYM® and KinetaCore Dry Needling, providing her even more knowledge to help prevent injury, and restore clients to their desired level of function.
Rebecca is certified to perform Work Well Functional Capacity Evaluations, Functional Job Analysis, Functional Job Descriptions, and Pre-Work Screens. She is also certified to perform DSI Functional Capacity Assessments, Job Function Analysis, and Job Function Matching®.
Rebecca began working for ARI in 2004 as a staff physical therapist, she became a PT Manager in 2011, and in 2015 was promoted to the Quality Assurance Director. She has treated clients in a variety of settings while working for ARI, including clinic outpatient, industry on-site physical therapy, and school system students.
Rebecca enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her family.